Thursday, 14 March 2013

First Project with the best people

Today I received my very first project for this semester. Office design.

For the first time, this project is not an individual project. It's in the form of group consist of 4 people and thanked god, I'm in the same group with Mainur Sofiya. I adore her very much from the first time I know her. She's a very petite girl and very pretty. One thing I like about her is she is very serious about her work and work very professional. So I'm going to take as many as I can learn of how she manages to do her work efficiently without making any mistakes. InsyaAllah

And my two other people are Fairuz and Adila. Fairuz is also one of the boys that have so many experiences and I'm going to take this advantage to ask him as many questions as I want. Plus with Adila, new student who I heard that she also had worked with architecture firm before.

This is my opportunity. And I'm going to take it. I want to show people out there that I can do my design very well too. Alhamdulillah to Allah for giving me this opportunity. Thank you Allah.

1 comment: