Sunday, 5 August 2012

Pop up 2

Ughh look at my happy face! 


Well, I have new shoes, new clothes, new watch, new bag. 
What more can a girl ask for? hehe
I love my ayah so much - he's the one yang bayar :))))
I love my ibu because she helped me pilih baju, bag, clothes, shoes. She is such a very good listener and supporter. Kalau baju tu tak lawa - ibu terus reject! No compromise. My mom sangat good in fashion. No doubt. And...
My dad sangat good in keluar-ing money. No doubt too. HAHA :p


I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MY WATCH AND SHOES <3<3<3
Please die. Haha




I did not shop only these heh.
Tadaaa..!


What?? I'm a girl who cannot live without chocs okay. 
Dad bought us these and that's why I love him. He's my only boyfriend that can understand me luar dan dalam. Hihi. All of these chocs sedap nak mam!! For sure a non-stoppable eating concept bila makan. Erggh, now I reveal my true colors. *slaps forehead*

I am so grateful to have ayah and ibu. They're super great parents in the world! Alhamdulillah, syukur.

Cuma satu benda sahaja saya belum dapat buat masa sekarang. 
Stay tuned. 
I will update it when I have it. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. HELLOOOOO I FOUND YOUR BLOG AND BEEN READING IT LIKE CRAZY!! UPDATE MORE AND MORE OKAY!!!!!

    AND BAPAK DIA KASUT LAWAAAAAA I HATE YOU AND YOUR WATCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!! Mcm mne jumpe? TSK. Kasut aku mmg lawa! HAHA

    ReplyDelete