Saturday, 26 November 2011

Breaking Dawn - A Perfect Wedding

Twilight saga has teach me about love :)
Edward Cullen and Bella Swan are the perfect couple.

And Bella! I'm so jealous of you. You've got Edward, his love and your wedding is superbly beautiful.
Beautiful wedding dress. No, the gown was incredibly beautiful and well worth the wait. In a wedding sequence under the shade of a white-flowered tree, in the back yard of the Cullen house, Bella clutches Charlie’s arm deliriously as they walk down the aisle toward Edward. She’s a mess of nerves. And I love the part while she walked down the aisle toward Edward, Turning Page instrumental by Sleeping At Last http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnzvImV_jBo used as the music background. And when they vowed to each other, they used the song of their first dance during prom scene in Twilight (Flightless bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5vBdA_Nc3k&feature=related and I can't even begin to described  how I reacted when this played during Breaking Dawn wedding.. I almost cried. 

Perfect wedding, perfect couple, perfect love 









No comments:

Post a Comment