Sunday, 10 July 2011

:'(

I'm not happy with my life for now. I don't know why but this is what happening to me at this time, at this moment and at this second.

Frankly speaking, away from home is one of the factor. Getting older is not that easy. Last time, I thought become an adult was fun. We get new friends in university, we get a degree, we get a job, we have our own money, we can buy our things on our own and bla, bla, bla.

Well, I want to tell you something.

Even when you feel fine with your adult's life now, deep down inside your heart you will always want your childhood life back. I think this is what happening to me.

I am studying right now and it was away from home and this is my first time that I was far away from home. Even it was a one year study but still, I want to go home. Even I found a new friends but still, I want my old friends back. Even I was in Matriculation College right now but still, I want my kindergarten, primary and secondary school back. Even I can go outing on my own right now but still, I want to go out with my family. Even I try bear with my new life right now, but still I want my childhood life back. Can that still return back?? *sigh

It's impossible.

Life must go own because past is past. There is no return back. Future is the focus. I always tell this in myself.

The fight will be on my own right now.




p/s Ya Allah, please grant me strength, health and happiness. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment