Friday, 3 June 2011

New Start For A New Life

I miss blogging! *sigh.

For the past few weeks, I've been really really really busy with a lot of stuff especially about my studying. Pheww! I can't catch my breath easily because starting my life into a new world is really not easy as I thought. It was hectic actually! My class timing is unbelievable - from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Can I kill myself?? Thank God, its only a one year study.

I've found my new friends already. I'm so excited! One of them are Kelantanese. Oh my God, I really didn't expect it! Haha. But unfortunately, I really don't understand any of their Kelantanese words. Thank God, she can speaks well in real Malay but with a little bit of a Kelantanese slang.


Meet Elmy Fazriena :)) (the left hand side heh!)
From: Kelantan

My two other friends are Hajar from Kota Tinggi, Johor and Ida from.. (I didn't remember actually where she comes from). Hee 


One thing I really like and comfortable friend with them is they really understand me inside and outside. They really made my day in Matriculation even though sometimes I give up at a certain thing especially things that are related to study. They comfort me with inspiring words and give support in everything I did. Alhamdulillah. 

I'm taking biology, chemistry and science computer course. This is what sadden me. Actually, I want physics instead of biology but as we know, luck is not always stay beside us. I apply for changing but still, the matriculation authority didn't approve it. I feel depressed! Taking biology in study is like taking back my history subject in school but this one is in the science work and stressfully, the subject is more deeper and deeper. At the moment, I think I give up on matrics but then, my mom, my sis and my friends always trying to support me and give me a spirit. They always says that 'Allah has a better plan for you'. I'll take that as my spirit words every time I enter a biology class. Do pray for me. Who knows, one day I'll become a doctor?? Dr. Ezzaty? Woww! Haha. 

Last week, my mom came to visit me. It was the happiest day in my life. God, I really miss her! 


Be as a Matriks student is great! I'm so thankful because Allah has sent me to these place for me to continue my study. For biology subject, I will take that as a challenge for me to score in exam! I'll do my very best job to succeed well in every subject - Math, Biology, Chemistry, Science Computer and English (MUET). Do pray for me. InsyaAllah, I will make my parents proud of me. Amin. 


p/s Biology, please be good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment