Thursday, 5 May 2011

Terengganu

Kuala Terengganu maliii. Travel in Malaysia is superbly enjoying. Me, as a Malaysian never want to travel in my own country because I thought overseas is so much better, but then I realize my country is so much *triple much* better. I really love our natural environment. So fresh! 


Check in hotel first. The hotel is just near the beach! Yahooo!



First day in Terengganu, we went to Pasar Payang. This is maybe the largest and popular market and they sell lots of kain for baju kurung especially songket and batik. I was so eager! I want to find my baju kurung for the next Hari Raya Aidilfitri.




Which one mummy? I'm confused!




After that, we went to Masjid Kristal. Beautiful mosque. 





Then, Muzium Negeri. Soooo big! I love the museum design. 







and.. the beach. My favourite part!






After three day,we need to go back to Johor Bahru. Sob sob sob :(

and not to forget, before I went back to my hometown, my dad stopped at Hai Peng Kopitiam. Best cappuccino I had ever taste. You guys should try it and the toast bread too. Delicious. Yum yum. 


Coffee packet for sale. I saw many people bought it.


If you guys can see the man with a green t-shirt, OH MY GOD! He is so handsome. Hee




My vacation end there. 

To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia. I love the people, I love the food, I love the feeling, I love the peace, and I love the environment. Malaysia totally rocks!!!

Do come to Malaysia because you will find out many interesting things over here. I promise you, you will never regret.

Foreigner, welcome to Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment