Saturday, 14 May 2011

Lovestruck

How can you tell if a guy likes you? One question that keeps on lingering in my mind;

WHY ARE GUYS SO HARD TO READ?

One thing that I don't like about love story is it is so 'COMPLICATED'. I've read many love story books and most of the books I've read indicate complicated love story. The loving thing is actually easy, but people make it harder and it stressed me out why thing that is simple as that, can become so complicated and in the end, it will hurt you so bad. I don't have any love experience, but I might have it one day and one thing for sure, love is confusing to me. Damn, why is it so hard?

He likes me. He do really likes me and I didn't know about that. His feeling towards me, the way he look at me, the way he reacted when he saw me and sadly, I don't know about it. If my friends didn't tell me, I swear to God, I didn't know anything. Why keep it as a secret? Won't you be hurt?

Love is complicated but guys are more complicated!

Confess to people that we like and love may take some time. I know. Impossible for you to approach to the girl you like and tell her that you like her. Most boy/men are afraid someone that he loves may reject them. I understand. But please be BRAVE for once and put aside your EGO just for a moment. It work beautifully if both side don't play hide and seek especially related to feelings.

Life is karma. What goes around comes around and so did love. I always remind myself not to play other people's feelings because one day it might happen to me. Love is hard but I have to face it.

But one thing for sure, love cannot be force. It takes two tango in a relationship. If the girl does not respond, then you need to back off. Face the fact and reality. Everyone wants happiness. No one wants pain, but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain right? Life must go on.


When people you love walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to someone who leaves you and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.


p/s I'm grateful because I know there is a guy who likes me. InsyaAllah, if we are meant to be together, I think I'm the luckiest person ever because you are one in a million.

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwww. of course lah i know who that is. are u ready zaty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. auwww, cute tak post ni?? haha. i'm not single and i'm not taken. i'm simply on reserve for the one who really deserves my heart. :))

    ReplyDelete