Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Future

Kolej Matrikulasi Johor (KMJ) a.k.a Matriks or UITM Alor Gajah? These things are getting me crazy because basically, I don't know which path can lead me to bright future. I keep thinking, is it Matriks good or should i choose UITM?

After did some research and review from the people who is used to be one of the students in KMJ and UITM, finally I choose Matriks. It took me two weeks thinking about the choices. It's driving me crazy!

My knowledge about Matriks is zero even though my brother is an ex-student in Matriks. Just so you know, my brother did help me but not much. Such a lovely brother! Erkk. He did help me by saying this;

"Awak ambil matriks je. Setahun, then belajar betul-betul. Kawan abang dulu dekat MRSM dapat result SPM yang okay okay then masuk Matriks jadi top student. Dekat Matriks belajar betul-betul. Jangan belajar main-main,"

Inspiring words brother! And then I asked him;

"Abang, how did you become clever? How did you score in Matriks?"

His results is good btw. So freaking jealous. I just curious how did he study and maybe he can give me some tips on how to be an excellent student. But then...

"Abang kuat sembahyang. Kan muka orang beriman ni," and I was like.. erkkk. OH MY GOD!

Thank you brother! Really help me.

Whatever it is, my brother is right. Apart from studies, we also have to remind ourselves not to forget to pray and du'a because both of it is the world's greatest wireless communication.

Allah SWT says: "Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you." Hadith Qudsi

Subhanallah! I love this reminder. I will always keep this in my mind.

Back to Matriks, people said that study in Matriks is hard. They said focus on your study or you'll be kick! Okay, that's scary.

And as far as I know, by entering Matriculation, our future is set here in Malaysia. We will enter a University albeit local. We may not enter the university of our choice but this is all up to student. Score 4 pointer and who would refuse us?

My parents prefer me to take Matriculation than Diploma. They said;

"Matriks is not hard. It just a matter of you WANT to study or NOT. If your 'niat' is want to study then everything will be easy. Ignore what people said and follow your instincts. We will support you from behind. It's your decision. Your own future."

Lastly, I choose Matriculation. It just one year studies and I need to struggle and focus on my study. No more kids playing, no more love story, no more dreaming. Face the reality! It's my future!

And the good news is my best friend, Norhidayu Jamal, she chose Matriks too and we got same place. OH MY GOD! I know. Haha. I'm so thankful to Allah because He still gives me a chance to study together with her. I think we are meant to be best friend forever. Allah wants me to stay besides Ayu or Ayu stays besides me, so that we can help each other in our studies, our problems and etc. So, Ayu lets get rock and roll in Matriks!

So, I really need to believe in myself that I can do it. Pray and du'a. Here's the says that has touches my heart;

I feel someone stands beside me, but no one is there,
Someone is holding me, but nobody fits my hand,
Someone is wiping my tears, but no one touches my face,
Someone is calling my name, but I don't see anyone,
I shouted "Who are you?".Then I saw a leaf falling.
I've realized, I'm looking around,
Yet, not looking above.
(Allah SWT)

Allah SWT  always has 3 replies to our prayers; 
1. Yes
2. Yes, but not now
3. I have a better plan for you

There's never a NO. 

I think Allah have a better plan for me. That's why He wants me to choose Matriks instead Diploma in UITM. I believe in Him. I'll take everything that He has wrote for me. I just want to say, THANK YOU ALLAH! May fate fares me well. Amin.


p/s Ayu, I really need you to help me in my study no matter what! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment