Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Fix You

Fix You by Coldplay

Please, please, please people. You guys have to listen to this song. The song is so beautiful and I've heard it almost a thousand times but I never tired listen to it.

FIX YOU lyrics

When you try your best but you don't succeed,
When you get what you want but not what you need,
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep,
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face,
When you lose something you can't replace,
When you love someone but it goes to waste,
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home,
And ignite your bones,
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below,
When you're too in love to let it go,
But if you never try you'll never know,
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home,
And ignite your bones,
And I will try to fix you

Instrumental..

Tears stream down your face,
When you lose something you cannot replace,
Tears stream down your face,
And I..

Tears stream down your face,
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes,
Tears stream down your face,
And I..

Lights will guide you home,
And ignite your bones,
And I will try to fix you



I think this is a beautiful song. The lyrics are superbly written. The music is dull of atmosphere and emotion. This song speaks to everyone. Not only because of the lyrics but of the piano. I have no sad story to tell, but I can share what I feel when I listen to this song. It reminds me the feeling when nothing goes right, when you think this is the end, that everything's wrong and you can't see the light.

For me, it's like when your down, look at the facts, the past and your past actions and review them.

'When the tears come streaming down your face' - I think this has happened to so many people, cry when you don't want to but you can't avoid it. You feel as such a fool because everything's out of control and you can't even control yourself.

'Lights will guide you home' - To me, it's like..let the destiny do what it has to. When you can't do anything else, when you've tried your best but still things are not how you want them to be, don't give up but don't keep it if it's not the best. Maybe the best is to let it go and later you'll find out. Sometimes we need limits, and when you're young you only know what you want but not what is the best for you. I've learned a lot from my mistakes and other's and I can say proudly that some things that I thought were so bad, weren't at the end of the day and I learned to trust God and destiny when there's nothing left to do.

I think this song is also about taking chances life gives us, don't stay there and wait for life to go. You have to take what life gives you and if you don't like it, change it and turn it into something great. At the end, when you do everything and still destiny is an unfair player, I'll be there for you, whenever you need me, I'll stay to fix you.

What more can I say when I am madly, deeply, passionately in love with this beautiful song. Great composition coldplay! I am your BIG fan.

Coldplay, do you miss me?
Hee

This is only my poor opinion as a teenager but I hope it can be useful to someone out there. I love writing.
COLDPLAY, you guys rock!

p/s Listen to all Coldplay songs. It never let you down. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment